Environmentally friendly residential elevators with minimal construction required
- No pit excavation, hoist way, or machine room needed.
- One to two day installation
- Ideal for both existing and new homes because of the minimal space needed to accommodate the air-driven residential elevator
- Absolute safety in the case of a power failure as the car will automatically descend to the bottom floor and the electro-mechanical door will open to let a passenger out
- Cost-effective home elevator installation
- Self-supporting structure of the cylinder (PVE's residential elevators may rest on any new or existing ground floor).
- Eco-Friendly Elevator - no energy is used during descent since gravity is used instead for this environmentally friendly home lift.
- Fully transparent, panoramic views with no cables or pistons to block vision.
- Electric circuits within the cabin are only 24 volts, which eliminates the risk of electric shock on a residential lift.
- Minimal maintenance - no lubrication is required for the home elevator and scheduled service call is only needed about every five years or 15,000 lifts for replacement of the main seal.
- Starting and stopping actions are extremely smooth.